Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What is the name of that song in the hewlett packard commercial?

What is the name of that song in the hewlett packard commercial? ?
The rock/pop song? Kind of like a pop or rock song, it could even be a dell commercial, I cannot remember.
Other - Music - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I apologize I don't know the name of the song, but I know where you could find it and then probably find the title of it. While looking for the clorox Commercial song I posted it here and never got a response. I then was just browsing through youtube.com and tried the song - all i typed in was clorox Commercial song and got both the song title and the download. So try youtube and you'll probably get the title and possibly the song.

Read more discussions:

1 comment: